No products in the cart.
WHO WE ARE
TheShellHair (‘our’ ‘we’ or ‘us’) gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the GDPR and DPA (18). This notice provides you with the relevant information regarding your rights and explains how we manage your data.
TheShellHair registered office is at G-157, vaishali nagar, Makarwali road, Ajmer, Rajasthan,305001
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
TheShellHair are the controller of your personal data and we process your personal information in line with our legal obligations and to provide you with the services associated with our products. We are committed to and have processes in place to avoid ever collecting any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in a way that differs from the purposes specified in this document.
The personal data that we collect from is: –
• Date of Birth
• Email address
• Telephone/mobile number
• Call Recordings of calls made to our customer services team
• When you registered online at our website
• When taking notes during job interviews
• IP Address (via analytics)
• Data on how you use our website (via analytics)
• When processing telephone orders we take your card details – we do not store this information and have strict policies and training to ensure your card details are not stored. We abide by PCI-DSS security standards for transmission of payments.
NB – All online financial transactions are completed outside of our systems and we have no access to your financial data.
We collect information in the below ways: –
• When you register online
• In dealing with enquiries either by phone, email or face to face
• When you use our support services
• When you provide services to us (Contractors)
• When you apply for a position with our organisation
NB. We never collect data from public sources
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your privacy is taken very seriously by THESHELLHAIR and we commit to never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law and the methods detailed below (see Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information). Retention of your data is only for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: –
• We collect your identity data to provide you with the products that you have ordered
• We collect the data about how you use our website to enable us improve your browsing experience and maintain and improve the security of our website. This is based on our legitimate interests to maintain security and make our site easy to use.
• For our newsletter and promotional marketing emails. Each email we send you will include the facility to unsubscribe from the service. Alternatively you can contact us at [email protected] to request not to be sent marketing emails. At this point we will delete all your personal data from our marketing database, and if we do not have any legal basis any other information held about you (If you have ordered from us previously we have to keep some personal data). When we delete your information we maintain some anonymised information to comply with the law so that we have a record of your request.
• We collect your data when you promote or sell your services and products to us.
• Via cookies to assess and improve our security and improve user experience
• Via Social Media, when you contact us to answer your questions
• When you apply for a job with us, to assess your suitability for the role
• When you provide identity data having been offered a position with us
THE LEGAL BASIS ON WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR DATA
We process data based on the following legal basis:
• When you buy something from us or make enquiries regarding our products – Performance of a Contract
• Where you provide services to us (Contractors) – Performance of a Contract
• Where we keep records of sales – Legal Obligation
• Where you request promotional emails and newsletters – Consent
• Where, as clients we send you promotional emails and newsletters – Legitimate Interests to promote our business.
• Where we use information from your usage of the site (via cookies) – Legitimate Interests
• Where you engage with us via Social Media – Legitimate Interests / Negotiating a Contract
• When we process your data as part of our recruitment process, we do so on the basis that we have a legitimate interest in doing so to ensure an effective recruitment process.
• When we process special category data as part of our recruitment process this is to carry out our obligations and exercise specific rights in relation to employment. All special category data is subject to additional security measures.
Whenever we use legitimate interests as our legal basis for processing, we always undertake a testing process to ensure that our legitimate interests do not outweigh your rights and freedoms.
CONSEQUENCES OF NOT PROVIDING YOUR DATA
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to theshellhair, however, as some of this information is required as part of our registration and ordering process, you will not be able to order products without providing this.
PRIVACY NOTICE REVIEW
We regularly review this Privacy Notice. If we make changes they’ll be updated here, and we will place a prominent notice on our website.
This privacy notice was updated on 7th March 2021
Well done for getting to the bottom of this policy. We have designed it to be as transparent, useful and engaging as possible and we would love to hear your feedback on how we can make it even better – please contact us at [email protected]
Please don’t make this the last time you read it as we will post any changes on this page – significant changes will of course be notified to you by email.